We Go Above and Beyond
Immersion XP takes the health and safely of you, your family and our our team members very seriously. We want you to have the peace of mind that we are doing everything we can do to make your adventure with us as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Immersion XP Health and Sanitization Protocols:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All staff is required to wear masks.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the facility for the employees and customers to use
- Constant Cleaning: In line with CDC guidelines, we are cleaning headsets and equipment between uses
- UV Sanitizing: We sanitize the VR controllers after each use using high powered UV light as well as using UV light to sanitize the headsets and equipment daily. We also utilize a number of air circutlating fans which filters the air through a UV light.
- Space: Because of the nature of virtual reality and the amount of room required per station, social distancing protocols are naturally in effect in our Adventure Center.
- Scheduling: We are scheduling 15 additional minutes between station rentals to ensure sanitization. Players will not be allowed onto the station until sanitization has occurred.
- Self Screening: We’re asking you to stay home if you’re sick and we’re doing the same. Employees are required to take their temperature and self screen before coming to work.
Immersion XP Environmental and Safety Precautions:
- ment: Immersion XP has invested in textured wall padding and rubber flooring to prevent any possible bumps that could (but are unlikely) to take place.
- Staff: Immersion XP’s staff rare constantly on hand and monitoring our guests experiences
- Ginger: We offer a couple of ginger infused items at the Fuel Up Station, should you find yourself experiencing motion sickness.
What Immersion XP expects from our Guests:
- Stay home if: You have ANY cold/flu/COVID19 symptoms: These include, but are not limited to fever, shortness of breath, cough, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, sore throat. You will be asked to leave should any of our staff observe any symptoms.
- Stay home if: If you or anyone you’ve been in contact with have been diagnosed or is suspected of having COVID19 in the past 14 days, PLEASE STAY HOME
- Stay home if: you’re in a high risk COVID19 category: These include individuals over the age of 65, people with serious underlying medical conditions like chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, and people who are immuno-compromised.
- Keep your distance: While our Space is designed with Social Distancing in mind, please maintain 6 feet of separation from anyone not in your household. We ask at this time that you limit the sharing of headsets on the Infinity Deck to household members.
- Face Masks: We require that Face Masks be worn while in our facility. If you’ve arrive without a face mask, we will have them available for purchase.